Thursday 29 January 2009

I've been advised to think about possibly writing little but often, which I agree is a good idea. Today has not been about art in the slightest, because it has been predominantly a baking and cooking day. For those of you who don't already know, I bake all of the bread we eat these days; so I started off the morning making twelve rolls and a loaf of basil bread, before making some spinach ricotta for this evening's cannelloni. We have family coming over on both days of this weekend, so I also needed to make a carrot and corriander soup, a chunky vegetable soup and finally a vegetable flatbake, which is sort of like a quiche, but not exactly.

I have also found four woodlice today; two in the dining room, and two in the lounge. Apparently, they come from space, however I'm more inclined to think that people, or the cat, are bringing them in from outside, which is where I returned them to.

No comments: